Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Going to Hell for This

So far, blogger-folks have been pretty tolerant of the photoshops I've done in fits of extreme boredom (especially when they discover themselves featured). Thanks (in no particular order) to Desert Cat, Breda, The Anarchangel, and Kees Kennis for being good sports.

I got a feeling any good sportsmanship from this point forward might only include giving me a running head start. :)

Heh, I got a glowering punctuation mark out of Fits, at least.

Uh-oh... Tam's punctuation is a tad more than glowering....

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Fits said…

    .

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    just fell out of chair...yping one handd from the floor...must take deep breath...lolololomglololol

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Then my death shall not have been in vain.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger AnarchAngel said…

    I should say, my nickname was never sasquatch.

    They called me the bear, or grizzly... another guy was sasquatch.

    'course that wasn't just because of my size. I was ...really grumpy lets say... when I got up for PT every morning.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Oh.

    I figured out the link, when I saw Fits' pic.

    Obviously, bangedup dot com was not the correct link...

    But, going there brought a smile to my stone face... ;D

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger none said…

    Yikes!! That's funny right there!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Tam said…

    !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004