Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Dry Run

Saturday, I swung by the College on the way home to find the place and clock the distance on the odometer. About 20 miles. Today I timed the trip there during the noon rush hour (a skosh under 40 minutes), got my student ID card made, and scoped out the inside of the Santa Catalina building.

I'm psyched that I felt none of the anxiousness/ nausea/ butterflies I normally get in new social situations. Yay, me!

And screw respect for institution... I'm wearing shorts on the 1st day of school next week!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Ranger_SXT said…

    "And screw respect for institution... I'm wearing shorts on the 1st day of school next week!"

    And you'll be better dressed than most of the other students there...

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What Jake said...

    Collage ain't was it used to be...

    K

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gah...

    what

    Neither it seems is proof reading...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004