Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Scrubs

I think I've seen every previous episode of Scrubs at Lil Bro's house, but a recent dearth of good THC/ Discovery Channel fodder (you can watch the same episodes of Walking with Dinosaurs only so many times) forced me to check out the series again.

Besides the 10.0 on the laughter scale I registered from South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut, and the 9.5 from Team America: World Police, I've never laughed so much from a show.

And Elliot is hawt!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She makes me feel funny... The Blond Doctor - OH HELL YEAH!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best scene ever:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH7_H05aeiY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004