Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fertography - Final Edition

It saddens me to report that I'm out of the ferret ranching business. Lisa the Biker Chick, my awesome ferret sitter and house watcher, offered to adopt the boys and spare me the discomfort of pet allergies. They've gone to a good home with a couple cats to chase and I get my reloading room back. Lisa just got over the loss of little Sebastian and adores Lenny and Squiggy (when they aren't digging in her couch or pooping in the corner), so it's a win-win-win for everybody. But I miss them already.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger breda said…

    oh no! where will I get my ferret fix now? =(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004