Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Balance

I've been remiss in visiting some of the blogs on the Saloon's Blog Roll, so today I found out that Villainous Company has stopped blogging and Vern Gill's blog is nowhere to be found.

VC was a thoughtful voice in the Dextrosphere and Vern was the only committed Lefty on my blog roll. Neither can be easily replaced, though I imagine it'll be a lot harder to fight another Liberal blog I can stomach.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I was never committed! They couldn't make the charges stick!

    I just randomly ran across this post.

    Yes, my blog is gone.

    Sadly, my life has been in constant turmoil since about March 07, and family and job events have dictated that I no longer maintain the site.

    Divorce and a new job driving truck will tend to do that to a man.

    Perhaps it will return in the future but it is not likely.

    And I haven't read a blog since around April.

    Most of my time online is spent on Facebook.

    But thanks for thinking of me! Glad to know I'm at least a little missed...

    Vern

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004