Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a caption or photoshop for this picture what I hoarked from Ghost of a Flea? Yup, for some reason, the muzzled Prince is training with the Royal Gurkha Rifles. You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your vintage Batman lunch box on eBay! Nope, not my Lil Bro's loser! Green Hornet lunch box...I was King of Pop Culture back in the day with my sammich, cookies, and thermos of iced tea (I was lactose intolerant) in my spiffy Dark Knight lunch box! Sh1t, methinks Dad spray-painted over them both after we entered middle school and used them to hold drill bits. But I'm not bitter....

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winners!

1st Place! Kristopher of Idiot's Blog: "The Gurkha Rifles. Great Britain's most dangerous nanny service."

2nd Place! Rodney Dill of Outside the Beltway: "Third in line, third in line, third in line... I'm just sick and tired of hearing that."

Thanks for playing!

Other Contests:
Bullwinkle Blog
SYL Gunfighter [Image]
Right Pundits
WILLisms
Wizbang


Photoshops:

Labels:

12 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "That's not a knife. THIS is a knife!"

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Viddy this, my droogs."

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "The Gurkha Rifles. Great Britain's most dangerous nanny service."

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said…

    Mmmm, I'n gonna carve me up som-o-dat!

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh bloody 'ell. I thought they made pickles here.

    P.S. Batman and his ward are the proud holders of dad's horseshoe set! At least Green Hornet and Kato were never accused of living "alternative lifestyles".

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Mornin', Cowboy!

    Here's my weekly entry.

    Good luck to me~!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger LBJ said…

    The last in the book series. .

    "HARRY AND THE CURSE OF THE INFLATABLE SHEEP THAT WOULDN'T GO AWAY"

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Third in line, third in line, third in line... I'm just sick and tired of hearing that."

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "You know, with a knife like this, people might actually start to take me seriously..."

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    Penguins is pratically chickens. . .

    Obscure, but I'm in a Bugs mood.

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Second in line, second in line, second in line... I'm just sick and tired of hearing that."

    (Oh, and thanks for the second, BTW)
    ;)

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard the same crap from my little brother all the time ....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004