Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Obsessions X.2

Kevin Kline, you Magnificent Bastard...I read your book! Well, I didn't exactly read any book you may have had published...but your marriage to Phoebe Cates just blew the wind out of my sails. Yessirree, I'm hard-wired to lust after brown-eyed brunettes...okay, maybe some redheads too...heck, I should have retired in Korea...but I didn't. When Koreans bleach their hair, it comes out red instead of blond.

Blondes, get over it. I've only ever been ga-ga over one of your type and her penchant for Marine Biology (heh) caused me to lose interest. Just enjoy the pics.




4 Comments:

  • At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phoebe has always been one of my favorites also. Yummy!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Fits said…

    That magnificent bastard! This I was unaware of, and good for him.

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think she may also have an uncanny resemblance to Dana Delaney when she was 18!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ... Kline pulled her, man.... there is no justice in this world...

    Eric

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004