Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Curses, Kevin Baker!

Just what I need, another webcomic to catch up on. This one's got 10 years worth of archives! Sluggy Freelance follows the adventures of Torg and Riff as they summon demons, transport to alternate dimensions, and vacation in Nag's Head NC. Throw in a homicidal talking bunny and a second-banana ferret (ooh, that irks me), plus lots of other quirky characters, and you've got a recipe for days of enjoyment.

Snarky hat tip to The Smallest Minority for slowing down my blogging, housework, and gun-cleaning.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger trainer said…

    Bun Bun played heavily in John Ringo's Posleen series. That's when I found the comic.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger El Capitan said…

    Sluggy's best years were (IMHO) the first four years. It still has some great moments, but I don't think it's as fun as it used to be. I still read it daily, and I've had a link to Sluggy on my blog since I started it.

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    Engrossing, isn't it?

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Firehand said…

    Dammit, boy, we TOLD you 'bout them a long time ago!

    Just never listens...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004