Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Not on the Bandwagon

But I am rooting for the Red Birds. My MLB hierarchy of loyalties is pretty simple:

Diamondbacks
Any NL team playing the Giants
Any AL team playing the Yankees!!

In honor of the Tigers defeating the hated Yankees, I wish them a full seven-game series, at the end of which they should just roll over and lose to a walk-off Pujols home run.

I just hope walking-wounded Al Pujols can survive that long.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Goldwater's Ghost said…

    What, pray tell, do you exactly have against the G-men?

    Especially considering AZ doesn't even really rank on us Giants fans heirarchy of loathing...not that there's much room for anyone but the Dodgers, but hey...

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    I have nothing against the Giants, except that Barry Bonds plays for them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004