Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Geek Alert: This Really Took Place

Broos (Arab Elf, reknowned wizard and stealthy assassin): Sol, my old friend! Welcome to my humble home! What brings you from the frozen North?








Sol (Mighty Norse Battle Mage): I need your help, my old companion. I've joined an Alliance of the Moment with an Honored Enemy, a Frost Giant Hero, to struggle against a renegade Death Cult of Frost Giants who worship a Demon who beheads men, giants, and creatures of all sorts. We must wipe them out!






Broos: By the Tresses of Isis! Have you tried reasoning with them? Find out why they hate you! If you fight them, that only perpetuates the Cycle of Violence!











Sol: Are you the same Broos I know? There is no reasoning with this cult...they only worship Death and Beheading!










Broos: I know, I know...I just had to say that so I could blog this. Ya know, if your name was "Saul," you could be called a Zionist. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Let's go light 'em up! My friend Phoebe and I just got our wands recharged.



1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    Hear that sound? It's Snorri Sturluson spinning in his grave.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004