Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Pr0n Mag Meme

Click for larger.

Started by Uncle, glamorized by Tam, made ridiculous by in_burrito.

Missing: SKS and Mauser stripper clips; Daewoo DP-51, Ruger 22/45 and Mini-14, S&W 422, and M-1 Carbine mags. I wasn't even gonna bother trying this until I realized how unorganized my mag storage was. I kept my commonly used competition mags in cigar boxes and ammo cans, but many others are stuffed in corners of the safe or elsewhere (or still missing; see above). This'll give me something to do on a cloudy afternoon today. (Rain is too much to hope for.)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What, no totals? ;)

    -SayUncle

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    What ya see is not an accurate count...it's just the stuff I could find.

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Tam said…

    I forgot to include my moonclips...


    ...'cause I didn't want to empty out all those freezer bags. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004