Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas Eye Candy

Zendo Deb wanted to know where I got all the gun anime; I'd been planning to trickle out a pic every other day or so (though her inquiry reminded me that I hadn't even posted another yet), so that's energized me to post a couple, then post the link in next week's Carnival of Cordite. If you're really in hurry to find the source page, you can search on the jpeg titles. The URL to my sidebar anime gunchix is in my archives somewhere. I think it's the same host, but I couldn't find the artist "Pickles" linked at the new source.

Some of the links to other artists are Not Safe for Work and navigation is difficult for those of us who don't read Japanese.




Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004