Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Gun Pr0n, Prayer, and Bleg

Shakey Pete of Shakey Pete's Shootin' Shack has suffered a stroke. He can use all of our prayers and best wishes. If you're not the praying type and saving your best wishes for folks treading water in Biloxi, send him your second-best wishes and some gun pr0n, perhaps.

This is a Stoeger American Eagle Luger, made in 1994. It's only had a few rounds fired through it --unfortunately--because it has a super-hard trigger pull. No gunsmith in town will touch it (okay, I only asked one, the most competent). Anybody out there know anything about Luger triggers? I just found the Stoeger Industries site and sent off a query, but I have little hope since they're owned by Benelli now and don't make the Luger (or anything but shotguns) any more.

h/t to Castle Argghhh!

Submitted to Carnival of Cordite, link when posted.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Peter said…

    Thanks for the kind words, Blob.
    I can't remember the name of the joint but there is an outfit if Pheonix that might help you some with that Luger. When I get home I'll look them up.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know they climb like a MoFo when you blast away with them!

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said…

    I love gun pR0n.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004