Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Twenty K

Today I went over 20,000 visits! My practice for landmarks like this is to make a Blog Ad for the referring blog and post it on my sidebar for a while. Seeing as how visitor 20,001 came from Bloggers for Beef Jerky, I've been saved some work since I posted my emblem for them yesterday! Visitor 20,002 came from American Drumslinger (I suspect it was Bullseye, himself), and I still have his Ad up from an old blog contest, so I'll leave it up longer.

Thanks for visiting, everybody!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats! Here's to many more. . .

    Cheers,
    Dave at Garfield Ridge

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004