Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, October 08, 2004

I Got the Check, Mr. Rove

I'm not much of a joiner, but the bennies were just too good to pass up. Joanie at DaGoddess taught me the secret handshake (which doesn't involve hands at all) and pulled my new membership card from her lacy bodice. I'm really enjoying the text messaging with Karl Rove, but my KerryCam keeps crashing (damned Micro$oft!)...hehe, that man does the silliest things! My night in the Lincoln bedroom is timed nicely with my roadtrip back East in a couple of months. Laura Bush sure bakes a mean chocolate chip cookie! One of John McCain's staffers is washing my truck right now. We're teaming up to play horseshoes at the NRA-Masonic-Elks-Illuminati picnic tomorrow. I'll be sure to wear my platinum wire-lined Stetson (those fools...aluminum just makes the mind-control rays worse!).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004