You said the majickal woids! "Happy 47th Birthday." The clues were as follows:
0 - Speaking of Asian military juntas, S. Korea had one of those. It took power on the day I was born
. The leader
President Park was assassinated the week I graduated from Air Force Basic Training with orders for Korean Language School.
is the story of 47 loyal retainers who avenge their master. Spoiler: They all die in the end.
2. T-47 Snow-Speeder.
3. Shuttle mission STS-47 by Shuttle Endeavor
4. BB-47 USS Washington was never finished.
5. Forty-seven Ginger-headed Sailors
sounds like a snappy tune.
6. CV-47 USS Phillipine Sea
7. The T-47 was also called the T17E1.
8. New Mexico was the 47th state admitted to the Union, right before Arizona.
9. The X-47 is a UCAV.
10. The B-47 Stratojet (these are starting to get more obvious).
11. The AK-47
is the preferred weapon of the enemy. It makes a distinctive sound when fired. -- Gunny Highway (Heartbreak Ridge
12. CH-47 Chinook is the second of three helicopter types I've flown on.
13. This post is mysteriously blank. It was supposed to be a C-47 Skytrain. I had not been drinking that early in the day.
14. P-47 Thunderbolt
15. "Forty-seven" in Chinese.
16. "Happy Birthday" in Korean. Marcus at Just Barking Mad
picked up on that.
17. Happy (Gilmore) + Berth + (Doris) Day
18. Birthday cake ordered by my coworkers back when I was gainfully employed.
19. "Happy Birthday" in Japanese.
20. "Happy Birthday" in Russian.
21. "Forty-seven" in Roman numerals.
22. My 36th Birthday was right before I shipped off to Survival School, hence all the gummi bugs and worms.
23. "Happy Birthday" in Spanish.
Labels: blogstuff, crypto, tis the season